We all know that a winning smile is a good thing in our daily, work, and love lives, but some of us are unhappy with our smiles.
One international poll showed that that 99.7% of respondents said they considered a good smile to be a critical social asset, but only half of them were satisfied with their own smiles!
The good news is that at DonEast Supreme Dental our dental treatments, and particularly cosmetic dental procedures, can upgrade the appearance of your teeth and smile, which can give you more self-confidence.
Let’s take a look at why a great smile is essential for confidence, then explore the ways that DonEast Supreme Dental can help you improve your smile.
Why/how a smile is a confidence and success booster
- Smiling boosts your immune system.
- Smiling improves your mood.
- Smiles spread. When you smile, people around you will smile, too.
- Smiling relieves stress by releasing endorphins.
- Smiling is the universal sign of happiness.
- When you smile, you’re viewed as more friendly and attractive. As a result, people with great smiles get promoted more often and attract more potential partners.
- Smiling projects confidence, which others see and react to.
- When you smile, it’s easier to make friends as you appear more approachable.
- People who smile are thought of as more trustworthy.
- Smiles make a good first impression.
7 Ways that DonEast Supreme Dental can help
Rebuild your smile with dental implants. For missing or broken teeth, dental implants may be the best option. One the implants are fully healed you’ll have a bright, confident smile as well as fully restored dental function!
There are multiple advantages to dental implants, including some that directly affect confidence:
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look like your own teeth. Because they fuse to bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech. Dental implants let you speak without the worry that dentures might slip or missing teeth may create a speech impediment.
- Improved comfort. Implants remove the discomfort of missing teeth or dentures.
- Easier eating. Dental implants function like your own natural teeth, allowing you to eat your favourite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
Teeth whitening. Tooth whitening is one of our more popular treatments as it is the most practical and effective way to lighten the natural colour of your teeth without affecting the tooth surface. At DonEast Supreme Dental we offer in-office and at-home whitening plans and the best way to choose which is best for you is to come by our offices for a consultation.
Porcelain veneers. Patients considering porcelain veneers are usually looking to address multiple structural or cosmetic issues including:
- Chipped teeth
- Cracked teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Minor misalignment
Porcelain veneers are relatively quick to place (two appointments), minimally invasive, and create a gleaming, bright smile!
Braces and/or Invisalign. Made from coloured metal or resin brackets, braces attach to the face of teeth and are ideal for fixing complex dental issues.
Unlike Invisalign, braces stay in place until treatment is complete. Modern braces are far less clunky, uncomfortable, and garishly apparent than they were only a few years ago.
Invisalign uses clear trays that are virtually undetectable, meaning Invisalign wearers can smile more confidently in social situations.
Invisalign also tend to be more comfortable than traditional braces and can be taken out for sports, cleaning, or playing musical instruments.
If you suffer from crooked, gapped, or misaligned teeth, give us a visit at DonEast Supreme Dental, and we will be happy to consult with you about which option is better for you!
Dental bonding. Dental bonding can be a good option:
- to repair decayed teeth (composite fillings are used to fill cavities)
- as an aesthetically pleasing alternative to amalgam fillings
- to repair cracked or chipped teeth
- to improve the appearance of discoloured teeth
- to close gaps between teeth
- to make teeth appear longer
- to enhance the shape of teeth
- to protect a portion of the tooth’s root that has been exposed when gums recede
In all of these cases, your appearance is instantly upgraded, and your confidence should follow.
Let’s not forget the importance of “regular” dentistry!
While the treatments mentioned above are good for your smile and confidence, don’t forget to keep up your scheduled visits for regular dental care. After all, clean teeth are more attractive teeth, and regular cleanings and consultation can reduce the chances of bad breath, a guaranteed confidence-killer!
The DonEast Supreme Dental Difference
At DonEast Supreme Dental, we treat you like family – we treat our patients just as we would like to be treated ourselves. We offer the highest quality, caring dentistry in the Doncaster area.
We provide an extensive range of dental services including preventative dentistry, restorative dentistry, and cosmetic dental options; and we offer them during extended evening and weekend hours.
We are conveniently located on Doncaster Rd. near its intersection with Blackburn Rd.
Our Promotions Include
- GAP FREE – General Check-up, Scale and Clean, X-rays and Fluoride treatment (with any health insurance)*for new patients only
- $590 Teeth Whitening ZOOM in Chair Treatment
Call us on (03) 9842 1475 or visit us 1062 Doncaster Road in Doncaster East.